Max Group Produce is a privately owned Grower Shipper produce company. We are growing. The secret to our success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation, and growth. Max group was founded in quality, and we are proud that it is still our focus.
With a team of dedicated people who are passionate about food, supply chain, and their community we are looking for likeminded individuals to help further our goal to enhance our communities through quality produce.
We are looking for a talented Accounting Manager to join the team at our Los Angeles office. The Accounting Manager will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for maintaining the account records for the Produce division.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and be able to implement them accurately.
- Monitor accuracy of accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare and review monthly and annual financial statements.
- Serve as main point of contact for workers compensation, liability and building insurance agency and carrier.
- Track assets and liabilities.
- Prepare government required corporate documents and reports.
- Prepare reports for both outside CPA and Corporate Attorney.
- Highly organization and extremely attentive to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office programs.
- Flexible and willing to take on additional tasks as needed.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including salary, bonus, and full health benefits.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.