Originally developed in Spain, PlantTape was acquired by Tanimura & Antle in 2014 for technical development and commercialization in the United States and United Kingdom. The PlantTape automated transplanting system is ideal for agricultural producers aiming for increased efficiency and productivity in their operations. The system is more efficient than the conventional transplanting methods using plugs and soil blocks. PlantTape offers a fully integrated system from sowing the tape, to germination and nursery care, to transplanting in the field. PlantTape is commercially used to plant lettuces, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, onions, tomatoes, cabbage and other crops are currently on trial.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Accounting Analyst to join our team in Hollister, CA.
The Senior Accounting Analyst role offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced growing environment, surrounded by an innovative and ambitious team. The Senior Accounting Analyst is responsible for performing a variety of accounting functions requiring accuracy and professional competency while adhering to deadlines. The Senior Accounting Analyst position tackles all areas of accounting, supply chain, and operations. This role will collaborate with department leaders on streamlining production processes, provide crucial financial information for executive decision-making and interacts with a global team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a four-year university and at least 4 years’ of experience in accounting preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in all circumstances, including over the phone, email and in person. Must have good written and verbal interpersonal skills to communicate and work with, colleagues, supervisor, management, and external stakeholders.
- Must have the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra (e.g., fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions) to practical situations.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Be able to independently manage multiple high priority tasks simultaneously and juggle multiple people’s demands with limited supervision. Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
The ideal candidate will:
- Promotes a positive Company image, and supports the PlantTape efforts.
- Must be able to maintain and abide by confidentiality.
- Must understand overall Company priorities.
- Must have a strong understanding of accounting theory.
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude and be goal driven.
- Must work well with minimal supervision, take initiative, be a self-starter, have a sense of urgency and be process driven.
- Must prioritize workload, track, follow-up and complete tasks.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have reliable, predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, have excellent communication and organizational skills and great attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to become part of one of the most respected and well established companies in the industry.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.