Taylor Farms Retail, Inc. is part of the Taylor Farms family of companies dedicated to being America’s favorite maker of salads and healthy fresh foods.
Taylor Farms Retail is a leading supplier of a wide variety of fresh, healthy product lines including value added salads.
As we continue to grow, we have a career opportunity available for a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Food Safety and Quality Assurance Manager in Salinas, CA. and to manage and grow the FSQA team to uphold and verify the operational policies and procedures. This important position will serve as a leader on the management team driving the requirements of compliance with Taylor Farms Corporate, SQF level III, Regulatory and internal programs with a proactive and futuristic approach.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 5 years of experience in QA and Food Safety, or formal food safety training
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive, Excellent analytical thinking skills and detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft applications
- Certification and strong application skills in Preventive Controls, SQF level III, GMP’s…
- Quick to learn and utilize technology-based solutions
- English speaking is required, Spanish or other second language is very beneficial
- Management/Supervisory experience required
Taylor Farms, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to attracting and retaining the best possible talent to help manage and grow our business.
We are looking for energetic people who share our commitment to innovation, quality, and excellence, and who are as passionate about healthy fresh foods as we are.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.