We are a vertically-integrated family owned and operated company that produces a full line of fresh vegetables year round with an in-house farming/harvest program and state of the art processing plant, True Leaf Farms. We are a grower-owned processor, farming the majority of our raw product ourselves; adhering to industry-leading food safety and quality standards. The Church family has a legacy of service and innovation; we deliver produce with passion.
We have an immediate opening for an Accounting Manager to join our team in San Juan Bautista, CA.
As an Accounting Supervisor, you will supervise, monitor, evaluate and perform day-to-day accounting activities, including supervising all accounts payable activities. The Accounting Supervisor is a key member of the financial management structure who will develop a high-performance team by engaging the right talent, ensuring a balanced workload, an inspiring your employees to grow.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting
- CPA or candidate is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Famous software preferred
- Understanding of GAAP and other Accounting principles
- Self-starter and have the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and take responsibility for timely and accurate completion of tasks assigned
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, possessing a high level of problem solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to coach, guide, mentor, and develop assigned staff
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, excellent time management skills, self-motivated, attention to detail and accuracy, ability to multitask, great organizational skills, excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a respectful and professional manner with all levels of employees
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Work onsite and meet position’s attendance schedule, as required by the job
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to efficiently present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, clients and customers of the organization
This is an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level with a well-established and respected company.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.