Welcome to Dandrea Produce
Established in 1917, we are a fourth generation vertically integrated grower, shipper and importer based in Vineland, NJ. We are dedicated to the year round supply of high quality produce.
Our Operation Features:
- Growing Operations throughout the US and the world.
- Over 100 commodities with year round supply
- Customized Locally Grown Programs for all size retail chains
- State of the art 130,000 sq. ft. distribution center in Vineland, NJ.
- Specializing in custom packs, private label and retail solutions
- Serving North East, Mid-Atlantic, South East and Mid-West markets.
Produce Excellence – Customer Satisfaction
The produce business continues to change all around us. To continue to thrive as a business over the next ten years and beyond, we must look ahead, understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and move swiftly to prepare for what’s to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. That’s what our 2020 Vision is all about. It creates a long-term destination for our business and provides us with a plan for winning together with our Produce partners.
Our Mission Statement
Our long-term plan starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To be a leading provider of safe, quality fresh produce in the country.
- To continue growth and improvements in “new” technologies, products and packaging.
- To expand our customer base and geographical reach.
- To create value and make a difference.
- To be a company that is known for a leading food safety program surpassing all customer and regulatory requirements.
Our vision serves as the framework for our plan and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable growth and being recognized as a premier provider of fresh produce.