6th Street Precooling is looking for experienced Ammonia Refrigeration Technicians in our Holtville, CA location.
- Perform installation & alteration of refrigeration systems & related equipment & facilities;
- Troubleshoot & repair all mechanical & electrical equipment;
- Assist in the Preventative Maintenance Program using work orders issued by Supervision and documenting work performed on equipment to maintain in operation;
- Adjustments of equipment in a Safe Manner as needed during production;
- Familiar with start-up and shut down processes in production plants;
- Ability to use lock out / tag out process to isolate equipment prior to working on unit;
- Ability to trouble shoot electrical components with meter when equipment is down;
- Establish schedule for the replacement of parts without disrupting process unless repair cannot be performed safely;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ammonia refrigeration experience or refrigeration experience;
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills;
- The ability to perform in a fast paced environment;
- Experience with air compressors and associated control systems;
- Good communication skills to insure timely repairs of equipment and issues that arise;
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.