We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to enhance our brand and build strong online communities through various social media platforms. This person will develop content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in social media management related to agriculture, food and/or health.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of digital advertising platforms is required.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to management teams.
- Create social media campaigns that will help achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and constructively interact with users.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the company’s marketing plan.