At Arctic Cold, we provide the highest level of service to our customers, bringing together decades of expertise in distribution and storage ranging from frozen to fresh commodities.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor 2nd Shift for our Oxnard, CA location responsible for supervising the warehouse including incoming and outgoing material, receiving of packaging materials, inventory management, dispatching, warehouse personnel, and order pick, stage, and load.
- Responsible for the direct supervision of warehouse employees.
- Communicate job tasks, key operating indicators, and safety expectations, and ensure that direct reports follow company policy and procedures by training, coaching, counseling when necessary.
- Responsible for preparing and managing daily schedule of employees to include start time, breaks and lunches, and end time while adhering to Wage and Hour laws.
- Manage operational procedures to include the incoming and outgoing shipments, handle the organization of merchandise, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Adhere to regulatory requirements and Good Manufacturing practices (OSHA, HAACP, Food Safety, PPE, Wage and Hour, etc.).
- Handle employee conflicts and performance matters in a professional manner whereby all parties involved believe they’ve been heard, treated fairly, and can support the resolution or outcome.
- Track and send reports to designated plant personnel/Customers Fresh and Frozen
- Track warehouse activities on forklift derivers and safety
- Continuous improvement oriented with the ability to implement new processes
- Must be able to speak, read and write fluently in the English/Spanish
- Forklift operation certification preferred
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner with sales representatives, customers, truckers, vendors, management etc.
- Knowledge of food safety, good manufacturing practices, general plant and warehouse safety practices and procedures preferred
- Working knowledge of WMS systems preferred
- 2 years warehouse or logistics leadership experience
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed