Come join a fast-growing food brand that is revolutionizing what we eat. Ark Foods is a modern-day farming company that creates simple, fresh, and exciting food. From our plant-based veggie bowls to the specialty vegetables that we grow at our farm locations up and down the East Coast, Ark Foods is rethinking modern agriculture from the ground up.
We have a tremendous opportunity for a Logistics Supervisor to join our team.
The Logistics Supervisor will focus on managing our vast refrigerated freight network across the country. This is a critical role that serves as the bridge between our regional production facilities and our customers. You will work closely with the entire Operations and Sales teams to ensure timely deliveries while also managing cost. You will also help to develop new freight lanes and schedules, particularly on the West Coast.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of logistics industry, particularly refrigerated LTL.
- Existing freight network a big plus.
- World-class organization and communication skills.
- Agility to thrive in a fast-moving, high-stakes environment.
- Creativity and determination to find the best ways to service the customer.
- Persistence; a belief that there is no task too small and no challenge too large.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Healthcare and other benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- All the specialty veggies you can eat!