Bolthouse Farms is in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Finance Manager to join us in our Bakersfield, CA facility.
The Finance Manager will provide total financial thought leadership, analytical support, and collaborative planning to the SG&A and Support Overhead management teams. The Finance Manager will oversee budgeting/forecasting and KPI reporting for $150MM of costs. This person will develop, organize, and implement assigned Finance activities to support business strategies and act as a subject-matter-expert for the functional teams. This position reports to the Senior Finance Director-Agriculture & Operations and will also assist with other financial analysis such as wages/headcount, P&L reviews, and M&A modeling.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5-7 years progressive experience in finance/accounting roles within the manufacturing industry
- Experience with Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse systems, and financial modeling
- Experience with Oracle EssBase tool
- Experience with Business Objects, Cognos, and JDE a plus
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, collaboratively, and efficiently
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Ability to create models to diagnose business problems and recommend solutions is a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Agriculture or CPG experience a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.