As a young boy, our president and CEO, Rod Braga, fondly remembers watching “Nonnie Josie” hand-clipping leaves of baby lettuce. She served only the best seasonal produce to her family then, and today we tend the farm with the same care.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Human Resources Manger to join our team in Spreckels, CA.
The Human Resources Manager provides administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated company objectives and state and legal requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience or related duties as assigned and working knowledge of human resource disciplines, preferred
- Strong analytical, problem resolution, attention to details, accounting skills and creating/formatting documents
- Ability to adapt to situations and respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Demonstrated professionalism with ability to maintain confidentiality, a must • Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Critical thinking, logic, and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to effectively use available resources
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and complete tasks efficiently and effectively
- Valid drivers’ license
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes benefits and a 401K program.