Buffalo Repack LLC is a quality repacker of fresh fruits including citrus, grapes, kiwi, apples and persimmons. Established in 2013, demand for our services has consistently grown creating new opportunities for motivated individuals. We offer a competitive compensation package and strive to maintain a culture of excellence.
We have an extraordinary opportunity for an Assistant General Manager to join our team in Vineland, NJ.
The Assistant General Manager position is unique opportunity for the right individual to work closely with the General Manager and learn the overall management functions of the company. This person will serve at the right-hand of the GM to ensure every aspect of the organization operates effectively and efficiently while complying with all applicable regulations.
This position is instrumental in the daily planning and implementation of fruit processing and packing activities required to meet the needs of the company. It is responsible for directing and supervising other personnel associated with the operation and working with and communicating effectively with corporate and sales company personnel. Applicant must be bilingual in English and Spanish. Should have fruit quality control experience. Experience with citrus bagging machines or strengths in machine operations and mechanical ability a plus.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Bachelors in Agriculture Business or Business Management preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of produce quality control and/or repack operations experience desired.
- Individual must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to stay on a schedule while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong communication skills with team members and customers. Requires a demonstrated history of excellent oral and written skills, and proficiency with computers and related software, specifically, Word, Excel, database programs
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- Able to effectively utilize computerized inventory systems (Famous preferred but not required)
- Food safety experience is a big plus
- Requires a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a cold environment year round
We are a dynamic team and welcome someone with the vision, drive and energy to contribute to our growth as an organization. Our benefits include fully paid premium medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a 401K program with generous company matching and profit sharing.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.