This role will directly oversee the work of others and directly contribute to implementation, planning, and development of technology, and execution of sales and business processes. The ideal candidate has a strong ability to build and develop strong relationships across multiple stakeholder groups; is team oriented yet can drive for results and thrives in an ever-changing dynamic work environment with a proactive and persistent approach.
This position can be located anywhere but preferred in Phoenix, AZ or Monterey, CA area.
- Facilitate supply chain process discussions during solution design with CHR clients to:
- Understand the full scope of a client's supply chain, opportunities for change and our solution capabilities
- Engage members of a client’s supply chain organization to identify and assist in creating value through our solution
- Create and assist in the execution of the future state solution within CHR
- Work with the customer to help identify and create reporting around KPIs
- Identify risks that could affect an implementation to ensure a correct solution design
- Assess clients’ technology and integration capabilities, to allow for accurate pricing of services
- Proactively maintain an understanding of business processes and user experience.
- Ability to lead, manage and develop team of project management specialists
- Will assist with and contribute to annual and/or strategic planning sessions
- Participate in sprint reviews to understand progress and impact to overall project timeline and deliverables
- Take a consultative approach to building relationships with clients, CHR sales teams, and the CHR office network
- Responsible for involving all appropriate parties in the testing of functionality, overseeing user pilots when deemed necessary. May also serve as a test user
- Evaluate business risk when deploying into production and is accountable to work with business leader to make final decision on deployment (Go/No-Go)
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of supply chain management or consultative selling experience
- Minimum 2 years of leading and managing teams
- Minimum 2 years of produce experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings
- Business facing skills (listening, ability to playback and validate concepts and develop proposals)
- Ability to influence and effectively work with others throughout the organization
- Ability to travel up to 15% (domestically and internationally)
- Knack for anticipating both technical and functional impacts and requirements
- Has a solid understanding of business, financials, products/services and the market
- Competencies as a change agent with strong ability to influence without direct authority
- Strong interpersonal, communication, to effectively communicate initiatives and drive key business initiatives through the leadership team, and cross functional teams
- Ability to create and deliver complex presentations
- The ability to adapt, learn and become proficient in multiple systems and detailed processes
- Experience engaging with customers
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.