We are one of the largest growers, packers, and shippers on the west coast and offer some of the highest quality product lines grown in the heart of California’s central valley.
We are actively seeking a FOB Salesperson that has a network of customer relationships. The candidate must be highly energetic and motivated to join our team.
The ideal applicant will have a good reputation, integrity, and willing to expand our existing customer base and build new business.
- Manage the negotiations of pricing, availability and daily transactional with customers.
- Manage existing customers and seek out and develop new customers.
- Work with the Sales Manager to develop and execute a sales plan for each commodity.
- Ability to assess market opportunities and open new accounts.
- Knowledge related market conditions, quality, availability, and logistics to customers.
- Communicate with transportation to ensure successful relationships with our customers and growers.
- Review customers and make sure they are aligned with our company strategies to achieve sales goals.
- A strong desire to pursue, qualify and close sales leads.
- Collaborate within the sales team.
- Able to perform multiple functions/projects simultaneously.
- 3-5 + years of produce sales experience.
- Extensive knowledge of FOB sales.
- Proven track record in managing programmed business.
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stressful situations and demands of customers.
- Competitive benefits package
- Paid Sick
- Holiday Time
- Personal Hours