Greater Philadelphia Sales Executive Wanted! In this results-driven role, the ideal candidate will be focused on executing retail sales, including new business development, planning and daily sales for a customer base primarily served from the East Coast.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a reputable company with an exceptional product lineup and work with a motivated team of empowered people who have the ability to make an impact on the business. Your ideas and knowledge are welcomed here!
Professional Development and advancement are offered in addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Service and increase sales with existing retail customers while providing excellent customer service
- New customer development
- Manage pricing and inventories ensuring the highest return to growers
- Support supply chain efforts to establish and develop seasonal programs for customers
- Sales administration duties, including follow up, rejection, claims management and order entry
- At least three years of experience selling fresh produce
- Experience selling into retail chains with the ability to grow business in both new and existing accounts
- Knowledge of the citrus and table grape categories with a good understanding of those commodities’ import cycles (seasons), supply chain details and import operations is highly desired (imported stone fruit, cherries, apples and pears a plus)
- Passionate about sales and sales development with a skill for identifying new opportunities and going after them
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage customers on a regular and consistent basis
- Strong sense of responsibility to resolve issues, follow-up with customers and to act with integrity and honesty
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
This Job has a $1,000 Referral Reward!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.