We are a family-owned Cherry grower, packer and shipper located in Northern California.
We are looking for a Production Manager for our Lodi, CA location responsible for providing leadership and supervision for all packing shed personnel.
- Oversee the operation of the processing/production department.
- Manage inventory control, management, and accountability for all supplies.
- Monitor quality assurance and compliance with required customer and FDA regulations for fresh
- Liaise between sales, marketing, harvest operations, and vendor on development of new packaging.
- Actively build business relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Ensure all company standards regarding product quality and food safety practices.
- Manage all production personnel, to include training, development, and performance
- Management of all employees.
- Identify opportunities for enhanced cost reduction, yield optimization, operational safety, and
- quality improvements.
- Maintain a visible presence on the floor to monitor operations and provide guidance.
- Must be a highly motivated leader that can take charge and evaluate the production operation.
- Must be able to come in and make changes to improve the overall efficiency of the packing operation.
- Research current packing equipment and make suggestions on how to advance using current technology to improve the packing process.
- Experience is a must in scheduling labor to minimize overtime and staff based on peak labor needs.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical and Dental.
- Paid Sick, Vacation, Holiday Time, and Personal Hours.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.