- Create progressive solutions which will have a direct impact on the organization's ability to meet its key objectives globally, and potentially to form the basis of new strategic direction.
- Oversee the annual sales planning and go to market strategy including KAPs
- Provide the sales and production targets and ensure the coordination of execution between farming, shipping, packing logistics and sales
- Play a critical role in recommending direction for environmental and social policy adjustments in line with consumer expectations
- Ensuring full compliance with policies across the entire value chain with the support of the corporate leadership team
- Work closely with the corporate leadership team to ensure full alignment and coordination across the value chain from seed to shelf in all matters
- Establish the necessary cadence of financial and operational measurement and review to ensure that any issues are flagged early and mitigated on a timely basis
- Ensuring that the teams in all regions have the training, tools and support necessary to effectively execute against the strategy
- Establish a long-term succession plan to ensure business sustainability into the future
- Degree in business, MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of fruit production and or sales management experience
- Experience with melons, avocados, pineapples and kiwi highly desired
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to lead across cultures and functions
- Ability to collaborate, motivate, coach and supervise others
- Experience leading cultural and organizational change initiatives
- Effective negotiating skills with the ability to influence others
- Conflict resolution and facilitation skills
- Experience negotiating with labor unions a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think critically and work outside the box
- Able to accurately work with numbers and analyze data scrutinizing it from various perspectives
- Possess the drive to take ownership of projects and see them through to completion
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Computer skills: Fluency in Microsoft office applications and logistics software
- Location: Southern Florida
This Job has a $1,000 Referral Reward!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.