Do you love helping people and teaching new skills? Do you have a passion for the ag industry? If so, consider applying to join our team as a Software Training Representative!
We’re Datatech, and since 1980 we have provided solutions to the Ag industry to meet their unique payroll and accounting needs.
As a Software Training Representative, you will learn our software that is specifically designed for the payroll, HR, and accounting needs of the ag industry, and then apply that knowledge to teaching our customers how to set up and use the software.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High School Diploma
- Accounting education or equivalent experience
- Use of Windows computers in an office environment
- Customer Service
- Accounting and/or payroll experience, agribusiness experience a plus
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, basic internet skills, accounting software
- Ability to learn and teach new software
- Ability to troubleshoot and work through problems
- Good business communication, both written and verbal
Bonus Skills (Not required, but please let us know if you have any of the following):
- Technical writing / blogging
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Previous teaching or training experience
We support a friendly, non-competitive work environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including: paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave, platinum level health insurance, FSA, eye care reimbursement plan, IRA, and paid community service leave.