Delta Packing is a family owned and operated Grower, packer and shipper of fresh cherries and wine grapes located in Lodi, CA.
We are currently looking to hire a full time Ammonia Refrigeration Technician to join our team.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Supervise refrigeration maintenance operations.
- Manage and work alongside maintenance technicians.
- Oversee refrigeration operations and electrical components.
- Ensure maintenance schedules and procedures are being followed.
- Ensure all safety policies are being followed and report any issues.
- Maintain All records.
- Collaborate with our third party that oversees our system.
- Refrigeration supervisor experience in a processing environment.
- Bilingual Spanish a huge plus.
- Must have understanding of ammonia refrigeration system.
- Must have understanding of electrical systems and perform basic electrical troubleshooting.
- Must have good understanding of motors, pumps, gear boxes.
- Must be willing to work any shift and be on call.
- Working knowledge of computers and basic computer programs.
- Ability to learn new software as needed.
- Know how to change oil and maintain equipment.
- Know how to purge system.
- Must be willing to respond to emergencies and notify appropriate personnel.
- Ability to create work orders and PMs.
- Ability to assist regulatory needs.
- Must be willing to work with heights, loud noise, wear PPE, work continuously on feet.
- Forklift Certified.
- Rigging techniques and requirements.
- Maintain all records, performs checklists.
- System monitoring and automation.
- Competitive benefits package
- Paid Sick
- Holiday Time
- Personal Hours
If you have experience as an Ammonia Refrigeration Technician, then we encourage you to Apply!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.