ESU (Excellent Sources Unlimited) was established in 2010 with a vision to become leader as an international import company specializing in produce. Within just a decade, ESU has emerged as the industry’s leader with importing portfolio from 15+ countries around the globe and distributing exclusive products across the entire United States.
- Proactively create additional sales with new and existing customers.
- Obtain new business and monitor sales support systems to ensure business retention.
- Manage day-to-day contact with existing customers, maintain a constant flow of ESU products for each customer at a price that meets or exceeds given goals.
- Collaborate with internal sourcing team and new potential suppliers for optimal procurement strategy.
- Develop relationships with internal teams and collaborate with other sales team members and executives.
- Identify and strategically pursue industry trends in fast-growing segments.
- Track and analyze customer sales history and purchasing trends.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Ability to travel from time to time.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a salesperson in produce industry a plus.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills that demonstrate ability to work and get along with customers, peers, and business partners.
- Knowledge and ability to use basic software systems such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook as part of the daily job function.
- Self-starter who shows confidence and is eager to get involved and learns quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Bilingual candidates a plus (e.g., fluency in Spanish).
- PTO (Vacation / Sick Days)
- Health / Life Insurance
- Discretionary Bonus (2X per year)
- Retirement Plan
- Weekly Lunch Allowance
Work Hours: 7:00 am to 4 pm (M-F)
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.