The position of Warehouse Manager is to lead, organize, and direct the warehouse operations. The Warehouse Manager is crucial to the day to day operations in fast paced industries.
Candidate is responsible for overseeing the success of all warehouse departments, with the help of departments leads; departments include shipping/receiving, order fulfillment, repack, inventory, food safety, maintenance, and storage department. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to work in an environment that is constantly changing and possess strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
The hours for this position will be 1:30am-10am Monday through Friday and 1:30am-7:30am on Saturday.
Being a family-owned and run business, our team is a family. We offer a great work environment, and a competitive compensation package including health benefits!
Coordinate all daily work, within the aforementioned departments, to ensure tasks and goals are completed efficiently, and in a timely fashion.
Serve as liaison between the Sales Department, Order Fulfillment, Shipping/Receiving, Repack, Storage, and Inventory.
Ensures accuracy, quality and thoroughness, of all inbound and outbound product, through strong leadership.
Help resolve issues within each department with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
Solve problems by taking input from numerous sources and produce the best possible solution.
Train department leads to ensure their ability to effectively oversee the daily routines of their assigned crew members. Balances team responsibilities
Contribute to building a positive team spirit, and stresses safety throughout day to day operations.
Remain steadfast in finding ways to improve quality of work, within departments, and report assessments to upper management.
Observe safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action and apply to resolve/correct.
- Five or more years in food/produce industry and management experience – Required
- Basic math skills and reasoning skills - Required
- Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) – Required
- Bi Lingual - English/Spanish – Highly Preferred
- Experience with Famous Software (preferred)
- Experience with other produce software is a plus
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Strong Communication/Leadership – Able to communicate directions, obtains clarification to ensure understanding, and responds well to inquiries. Able to lead teams towards company objectives.
- Professionalism - Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. Demonstrated ability to accept change and be a proponent of change in meeting customers’ needs, and as needed. Maintains professionalism during stressful situations and maintains leadership composure.