Family Tree Farms is a well-established grower, packer and marketer of the highest quality stone fruit and berries with company owned ranches in California, Mexico, and Peru. Family Tree Farms is headquartered in Reedley California and is a family owned business. At Family Tree Farms, we believe that great product, hard work, and doing business with integrity are cornerstones of a successful business and successful careers.
We have an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk to join our team.
The Accounting Clerk will ensure the timely and accurate processing of all customer/supplier transactions, working both with your sales/operations teams, as well as directly with customers and vendors. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will support our transaction process from end-to-end, and your duties will include daily transactional work, research and problem solving on trouble files, analysis on cost and transaction history, and reporting to internal and external parties on AR/AP activity. This role will give you the experience and flexibility to grow into other roles within accounting, and into higher levels of responsibility and professional development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum associate degree, accounting certification, or 2+ years of equivalent experience is required.
- Bilingual Spanish and English a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications (MS Excel) is required.
- A self-starter: ensure delegated tasks are completed with minimal supervisor follow up. Proactively communicate task and project updates to supervisor.
- Coordinate workflow effectively, efficiently, and neatly with a high level of attention to detail as well as superior organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills are an integral component in carrying out required duties and responsibilities associated with this position.
- A commitment to our brand promise of excellent service to customers, growers, and fellow employees.