Forever Fresh LLC is a fresh fruit sales and marketing company located in Wilmington, DE. Established in 2009 and is grower owned with growing operations in Peru and Chile. Our growers produce Grapes, Stone Fruit, Cherries Apples, Citrus and Kiwi with a combined total volume of 20 million boxes of fresh produce from Peru and Chile. Forever Fresh’s goal is to provide direct to grower accessibility while also providing a high level of customer service to our customer base.
We have an immediate opening for an Inventory/Production Manager to join our team on the East Coast.
The Inventory/Production manager will be responsible for all work orders, material management and sales order allocation for multiple cold storage locations nationally.
- Effectively manages time, sets priorities, and meets target goals
- Extremely detailed and organized
- Ability to work independently an under pressure
- Demonstrates integrity and trust in all activities
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Ability to build and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
- Promotes a customer-focused culture in alignment with the company’s core values, business principles, and climate goals
- Ability to think outside the box to create ongoing efficiencies
- 5+ years of successful and proven experience in repack/inventory management in the produce industry
- Capability of working in a professional, confident manner
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- DESIRED SKILL: Ability to speak Spanish