We're looking for folks who are positive, motivated, and ready to change the world. If that sounds like you, drop us a line!
As the Produce Merchandising and Category Manager for our new operation in San Antonio, TX, you are directly responsible for selecting the items that go into our customers’ weekly boxes, and ensuring that they have the best selection at a price point that also hits our cost targets. You are directly responsible in ensuring that the inventory numbers are accurate to minimize shortages in customer orders.
This is an exciting time to join the team because you will play a huge part in shaping this operation and building a blueprint for future launches in new cities. You will be reporting to the VP of Supply and assisting him in ensuring the successful delivery of produce boxes from our warehouse in San Antonio.
- Curate weekly produce boxes, based on availability lists, current inventory, and projected orders
- Responsible for hitting produce cost targets for our boxes
- Responsible for hitting pricing targets for each item (beating grocery stores by 30% while hitting profit margin targets)
- Order shorts from local vendors in the South to ensure we have enough stock in emergency situations
- Daily audit and counting of inventory, ensuring accuracy of inventory in the warehouse
- Updating the quantities and allocations of items for each box type in our database
- Releasing each box type for customer’s weekly customization window
Details of Position
- This position reports to remotely to the VP of Supply based in San Francisco
- Full-time exempt position that supports the growth and performance of the San Antonio market.
- Salary and employee stock options commensurate with experience.
- Competitive benefits package provided, including healthcare, vision, and dental, 401k and free produce!
- Interviews given on rolling basis as applications come in.
- Individuals seeking employment at Imperfect Produce are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.