Jain Farm Fresh Foods invests in people, customers, and partners. One of the keys to our success is hiring good employees. Our employees have been hired because we believe they have the skills and the potential to help our Company succeed. And it is our employees who provide the services that our customers rely upon and enable us to grow and create new opportunities in the years to come.
We are currently accepting applications for a Procurement Coordinator at their office in Merced, CA.
- Coordinate with sales and production departments to determine raw materials needs and timing
- Source and procure raw material through contract or open market sources
- Coordinate raw material deliveries with production
- Manage all incoming freight on time and at lowest available cost
- Track harvest bins moving in and out of Merced plant
- Ensure adequate quality of incoming raw material in coordination with QA Department
- Track incoming weights, dockage and recoveries
- Issue Purchase Orders in an accurate and timely manner for raw material
- Manage incoming volume and inventory of packaging supplies
- Statistical analysis and proper reporting of crop productions
- All personnel are responsible for food safety, food defense and are required to report any food safety risks immediately to their supervisor.
- All personnel are required to attend Food Safety training annually.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Database management and statistical analysis
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University in Business, Ag Business, Statistics, Accounting/Financing, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
This is an hourly and non-exempt position, but has the potential for growth opportunities.
Jain Farm Fresh Foods, Inc., Frozen Ingredients Division (FID) aka White Oak Frozen Foods, part of the Jain America family, is a manufacturer and supplier of conventional and organic Natural and Fire Roasted Reduced Moisture Frozen Vegetables.