Since its beginnings in 1893, Limoneira Company has grown to be one of the premier integrated agribusiness operations in the world. Today Limoneira Company and its affiliated companies encompass thousands of acres of rich agricultural lands throughout the state of California and in Yuma, Arizona along with strategic investments in food processing, fresh produce marketing, and specialty produce packing.
We have an immediate opening for a Spray Ops Manager to join our team in Santa Paula, CA.
The Spray Ops Manager is responsible for supervising spray operations in the applications of chemicals and fertilizer to crops and performs spray operations tasks.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Must have PCA and QAL licenses
- Minimum two years of Agriculture and/or pesticide experience or the equivalent
- Must have an understanding of Agri-chemicals and Chemistry of active ingredients
- Must have knowledge of equipment calibrations
- Must be computer literate
- Must be organized, able to manage time, priorities, and tasks
- Must be fluent in English/Spanish
- Must have good communications skills, verbally and written
- Must have a valid California Drivers license and must be able to be insured by carrier
This is a tremendous opportunity to join one of the most well established and known companies in the industry.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.