- Develop and implement IPM strategy for all stages of growth
- Close communication with Nursery and Greenhouse managers to identify and execute best practices to minimize pests and pathogens
- Training and development of greenhouse and nursery staff in all matters related to IPM
- Maintain accurate records in compliance with: WPS rules, operational rules, Food Safety rules, and Local Bounti corporate principles
- Comprehension of pesticide regulatory requirements in the states of various locations
- Collect and maintain current and accurate data on pest and disease pressure
- Determine and respond to pest and disease thresholds, and economic injury levels for all crops
- Maintain inventory and proper storage of all chemicals and BCAs
- Applications of pesticides and beneficial insects
- Bachelor’s Degree in horticulture or a related field
- 2+ years of experience with IPM practices in a commercial setting
- Ability to obtain a valid Montana Non-Commercial Pesticide License within 60 days of starting this position and to be kept current. Licenses in the states of other locations will be required
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.