Maui Fresh International is a wholesaler and distributor of fruits and vegetables for local and national customers since 2004. Maui offers a wide range of produce year-round and specializes in peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, eggplant, melons and Hawaiian papayas. Maui Fresh is based in Los Angeles, California and currently operates out of a 24,000 sq. ft lot inside the LA produce terminal and a 53,000 sq. ft. warehouse just a few blocks away from its market location.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Information Technology Manager to join us in our Los Angeles, CA headquarters.
The IT Manager is responsible for leading the company’s efforts in all IT related items and ensuring all systems remain online and stable. They must be able to work independently as well as lead the technology team on multiple projects. The IT manager is responsible for managing day to day IT requests and special projects. They oversee the IT team and responsible for hiring, performance reviews and firing of staff members. They work directly with the management team to design and execute technology needed to support operations.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- AA degree from an accredited college or university or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Minimum of three plus years of experience in an IT position with solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
- Extensive knowledge of Produce Pro is a must
- Ability to comprehend all policies and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent inter-personnel skills.
- Commitment to the company’s values and ethics.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.