Max Group Produce is a privately owned Grower Shipper produce company. We are growing. The secret to our success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation, and growth. Max group was founded in quality, and we are proud that it is still our focus.
With a team of dedicated people who are passionate about food, supply chain, and their community we are looking for likeminded individuals to help further our goal to enhance our communities through quality produce.
We are currently seeking a Sales Account Representative responsible for proactively managing customer accounts including retail, foodservice, and wholesale.
- Responsible for managing and growing key existing accounts.
- Prospecting for new business opportunities.
- Understanding market trends and needs.
- Target prospects and conduct cold calls to continuously grow customer base.
- Manage strategic plans while maintaining sales strategy compliance.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of each customer’s business and anticipate customer needs.
- Strong focus on company growth with an emphasis on maximizing long-term profitability.
- Consistently track customer development to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Build and establish strong working relationships with all team members to ensure successful services to customers.
- 3+ years previous sales experience
- Self-motivated team player with results-oriented attitude and creative background
- Fluency in both English and Spanish preferred
- Computer literacy skills for strong capability operating various E-Commerce platforms
- Knowledge of fresh vegetable produce industry preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package, including salary, bonus, and full health benefits.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.