P-R Farms, Inc. is a highly diversified growing, packing, and shipping operation located in the heart of the agriculturally-rich Central San Joaquin Valley of California. Products grown by P-R Farms include almonds, grapes, olives, oranges, and stone fruit. The P-R Farms, Inc. operation also includes a retail store -Enzo’s Table, an almond hulling and processing plant in Madera, and a newly-completed olive oil milling facility that produces and bottles extra virgin organic olive oil under the label ENZO.
We are currently looking for an Electrician/Mechanic to join our team in Clovis, CA.
As the Electrician/Mechanic, you will be responsible for the installation of electrical control systems, wiring, and components for our facilities, and will conduct repair of industrial electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical faults, plc's, low-high voltage electrical installations, VFD's and valves, as needed for plant maintenance.
- Adhere to strict safety controls and compliance for the safe operation of equipment, components and personal health and safety.
- Perform periodic inspections of electrical systems, providing support for system upgrades and replacements.
- Inspect newly installed electrical equipment and lighting to ensure safe operation as well as code compliance.
- Install electrical wiring, panel construction, control systems, and electrical components.
- Maximize uptime, ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing work orders and preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed, materials used, and associated costs as necessary for project tracking.
- Participation in employee training as it relates to GMP’s, Health and Safety, periodic technical training as it relates to internal development.
- Daily maintenance shop housekeeping/organization in compliance with Food Safety and GMP Housekeeping programs.
- Special project coordination and technical support.
- High School Education or GED.
- Industrial Electrical Technical courses in Industrial Technology and/or 3-5 years’ work experience in the industrial electrical installations, repairs and technical support for industrial equipment, electrical controls, and ancillary equipment.
- Skilled in all phases of Maintenance to include mechanical and welding.
- Ability to read meters, schematic diagrams, blueprints, rules and other measuring instruments.
- MUST be available to work extended days and hours (10 or 12 hour shifts).
- Strong team player - good communication (written and verbal), with the ability to train others.
- Self-motivated with a strong dedication for success, taking pride in workmanship.
- Work effectively in a team environment; have a positive attitude.
- Strong trouble-shooting abilities.