Pacific Trellis Fruit has been in business since 1999. Since then, we have become one of America’s top year-round growers, shippers, and marketers of premium fresh fruits like table grapes, cherries, plums, nectarines, peaches and more. Dulcinea Farms joined Pacific Trellis Fruit in 2014, expanding our lineup to include tasty mini and full-size seedless melons as well as cantaloupes.
We have a spectacular opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive to join our team in Gloucester, NJ.
The Senior Sales Executive performs a key sales leadership role in partnership with Operations, Quality Control, Procurement, Marketing, Transportation and Executive Company leaders. This leadership position leads the development and implementation of near-term and long-term business strategies for Key High Profile/High Volume customer accounts, that provides the business an opportunity to grow high volume results in revenue, gross profits, and customer service objectives.
The primary responsibility of the position is the autonomy in leading and managing the delivery and execution of sales and account management strategies and activities to deliver up high volume key account revenue, profit, unit movement and customer satisfaction objectives to include growth targets in each of these areas.
The successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years of sales experience in produce commodities with demonstrated success in driving sales relationship-based business.
- BA or equivalent degree from an accredited institution, in a related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Exceptional sales and account management skills with the ability to lead, develop and grow high revenue and high unit volume accounts.
- Strong track record of creativity and resourceful execution.
- Strong negotiations and influencing skills with proven sales and account management strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales, gross profit, and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Ability to work in both in a team setting as well as independently to meet deadlines.
- Experience leading and managing both hourly and salaried sales professionals (preferred).
- Ability to lead through conflict and effectively address issues.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, influencing, and team leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, report generation and computer skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skill and fact-based decision-making ability.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical ability; able to interpret data and translate into actionable steps.
- Strong ability to independently multitask and manage priorities with the ability to adapt and function effectively in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Infectious passion to deliver upon performance metrics.
- Significant knowledge in all aspects of business development and sales strategies and techniques.
Additional things to know about this position:
- Flexible and open to new ways of doing things.
- Ability to work extended days and/or weekends.
- Regularly travel to other facilities, office locations or customer account locations.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time to assist with company programs or customer accounts.
Full job description to be provided during application process.
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to advance your career, we want to talk to you!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.