Primo Produce, Allentown PA began distributing top-notch, fresh produce in 1991. We have recently started a fresh-cut produce manufacturing operation and have an immediate opening for a Day Shift Cut Shop Supervisor.
Primo offers a full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plan and more.
Visit www.primoproduce.com to learn more.
- Reporting to the Production Manager,.
- Direct activities in the cut shop packing operation to ensure orders are completed in an efficient and productive manner to meet the customers' requirements while maintaining established quality standards.
- Focus on waste / shrink for expense control through efficient use of machine operation.
- Provide reliable and accurate manufacturing information.
- Participate in development of standard operating procedures (SOP's) then support implementation and sustainability for all aspects of the business.
- Ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices (GMP's).
- Adherence to the Food Security Policy/Program regarding the manufacturing, handling and storage of all food ingredients as well as finished goods.
- Provide input for maintaining proper staffing levels, employee performance evaluations, and employee commendation.
- 2 or more years of experience in a produce/food manufacturing industry.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of cut operation equipment.
- Continuous Improvement /Operational management knowledge.
- Self-motivated with proven leadership skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Bilingual – English required/ Spanish is desired.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.