This position is responsible for the accurate processing of accounts receivable data. Collects and reconciles customer accounts and maintains and organizes customers e-filing.
- Process invoices and send them to customers via email.
- Process customers payments in the system in a timely manner to maintain accurate customer accounts.
- Collections via email- telephone and follow up.
- Research and resolve customer accounts discrepancies.
- Reconcile deductions short payments, damage product, pricing, and any other customer related claims.
- Review and maintain customer aging reports.
- Maintain and monitor customer credits.
- Communicates with Manager on any problem accounts.
- Other related duties might be assigned.
- Knowledge of Famous software a plus.
- High school diploma, associate degree in accounting preferred.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Compensation depends on experience.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.