- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, and availability.
- Handle day-to-day sales calls and sales order processes.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing customers.
- Develop new business leads and opportunities.
- Identify customer needs and maintain excellent rapport with customers.
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Experience selling primarily avocados with at least 5 years’ experience in selling produce.
- Must speak English and Spanish.
- Working 5 days per week, 8 – 5.
- Works remotely.
- Contractor format to start but may offer him/she a full-time position.
- No benefits under the contractor format.
- The pay scale is open.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.