Tanimura & Antle is an employee owned Company and the industry leader of fresh produce for over 37 years. Tanimura & Antle attributes its success to our loyal and dedicated employees and our future is brighter than ever.
Our mission is to provide Quality, Service, and Innovation by employees exhibiting the right Principles, Ownership and Accountability.
We now have an opening for a Senior Harvest Analyst to join our Finance team in Salinas, CA.
As Senior Harvest Analyst, you will be responsible for integrity of data and timely reporting of Financial Statements and General Ledger. This includes administering company policies and procedures combined with bottom line profitability.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a great place to work, where your efforts will be rewarded.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum two years of experience in General Ledger and Financial Reporting. Cost accounting experience is highly desirable.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions, including over the phone, email and in person.
- Must have strong written and verbal interpersonal skills to communicate and work with everyone, in the field, Cooler, customers, team members, supervisor, management, and external stakeholders. Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Must have ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and apply concepts (fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions) to practical situations.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to solve problems with a variety of variables and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or verbal form.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, databases, queries and internet software.