Tanimura & Antle is an employee owned family farming business with a four-generation legacy and a passionate commitment to growing premium quality produce.
As one of the largest independent vegetable growers in the United States, Tanimura & Antle farms more than 36,000 acres of rich, fertile farmland and ships a full line of premium fresh conventional, organic and greenhouse grown produce products throughout the nation.
We are looking for employees that fit into the Tanimura & Antle culture and want to have an impact on our growth and success.
We believe in, and are committed to, creating a sustainable future through innovation throughout our operations.
To “Consistently provide our customers fresh and healthy premium produce with superior customer service that meets and exceeds their quality and value expectations”
To “Operate as a highly innovative company, sustainably growing, while enhancing the lives of all through employee ownership and customer inspired partnerships”
The Role:The Housing Employee is responsible for helping with store operations and assisting with the cleaning of the housing facilities, such as the laundry facilities.
Location: Yuma, AZ
Pay Range: $15.00 – $17.00 an hour
Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensures safe and sanitary housing conditions for residents
- Advises Housing Property Manager of housing maintenance needs identified from inspections and
- Continuous monitoring of residence, such as periodically walkthrough of the premises
- Assists with initial resident orientations to ensure compliance with city, state and federal laws, and Company policies
- Assist in explaining and clarifying housing agreements, rules, policies and services to tenants
- Assist in coordinating information with other staff members
- Assist in a detail cleaning of all units and its amenities before and after season and upon request
- Assist and coordinate in small repairs and painting of units and its amenities
- Assist in daily duties and tasks of management (daily cleaning of the laundry facility, recreation room and the resident store
- Order and distribute supplies, appliances and perform seasonal inventories
- Assist in the inventory and the operation of the convenience store on the Company premises
- Able to communicate with security contractor to ensure that all units and its amenities are secure
- Able to read and interpret documents such as rules, policies, and regulations
- Able to interact courteously with tenants, employees, and the public
- Able to resolve issues effectively in a professional and timely manner
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Be bi-lingual and bi-literate in English and Spanish
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Be detail oriented
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must work weekends and holidays
- Loves to work with people
- Communicate collaboratively to accomplish common goals
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.