We have a great team of people and are seeking a rockstar Produce Warehouse Manager with Buying experience to join the team!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills, extraordinary customer service skills, ability to manage, motivate, evaluate, and schedule the department staff, manage inventory and order, skilled in merchandising
- Must be able to manage department activities related to inventory, ordering, record keeping, rotation, and stocking of merchandise
- Proven experience in ordering and receiving for all products, maximizing sales and profitability
- Manage and maintain department inventory minimizing out of stocks and stock overages
- Prepare weekly sales to purchase reports
- Ensure all invoices and bills are processed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Ensure that work environment is clean and safe in accordance with company policy
- Knowledge and ability in basic computer skills
- Works cross functionally with departments to ensure production operates efficiently while minimizing downtime, meeting scheduling deadlines, and managing labor and associate schedules to budget expectations
- Develop or revise standard operational and working practices and observe workers to ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices
- Ensuring that safety and health guidelines are followed
- Monitor product standards and quality
- Estimating costs for processed products
- Compile, store, and retrieve production data
- Assisting upper management in identifying staffing level plan/budget, supplier costs for customer jobs, expense/revenue levels, etc.
- Analyze and monitor sales records, trends, weather/seasons, and economic conditions to forecast consumer-buying patterns and determine inventory needs
- Responsible for the management of perishable inventory purchased by daily review of sales, inventory adjustments and inventory quantities
- Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly inventory and profit reports
- Assist with loss prevention such as theft, spoilage, cash control procedures, price accuracy and control of inventory, including proper logging and reporting of such matters daily
- 10+ years’ experience
- Strong managerial and communication skills are required to ensure that operational procedures are being followed, inventory is controlled, and the highest quality produce is being purchased at the most competitive prices.
Salary commensurate with experience, and can increase in relation to growth of organization
Full benefit package, vacation, sick days, PTO, health insurance, supplement insurance, simple IRA match.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.