Always Fresh is the leader in marketing quality produce, grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service in everything we do.
We have an immediate opportunity to join our team as a Logistics Coordinator, responsible for scheduling appointments, creating BOL, booking and tracking of trucks primarily from West Coast and Mexico production points throughout the year. The Logistics Coordinator would be the first coordinator for Always Fresh on the West Coast, helping to support an existing Logistics team on the East Coast and a crucial first piece in establishing a Western supply coordinator support structure. This position can be based anywhere on the West Coast, although the Monterey Bay region is preferred.
What we offer:
- We are an established leader in the fresh produce industry, continuously working to improve and innovate.
- We are growing at a rapid pace and have a passion to see our people develop and succeed.
- We have a terrific team of people who genuinely care about the business and each other.
- We offer extremely competitive pay, full health benefits, and a 401k with a company match.
What we’re looking for:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience within the logistics field
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software; intermediate knowledge of Excel (pivots, lookups, etc.)
- Experience with DAT Load Board is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and able to work efficiently and with accuracy under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; with responsive feedback at all times
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance, and ability to work overtime, nights, and weekends as business needs.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write in English
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a well established company and be a part of their West Coast expansion!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.