Looking for a quality 3PL you can depend on? Well, look no further. We're Anacapa Fresh Logistics, available where you need us when you need us.
We have an immediate opening for a Cooler Manager to join our team in Oxnard, CA.
The Cooler Manager will be Responsible for the evaluation, design, and implementation of processes and procedures that will increase efficiencies, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
They will supervise and coordinate activities of workers, effectively communicate job duties and responsibilities to employees. Responsible for monitoring and generating key indicators and performance measurements each day and communicating that information to senior management. Key indicators include number of pallets shipped, containers received, devan times, loading times, number of drayage drivers, etc. Work closely with our Food & Employee Safety Departments to ensure proper safety procedures and guidelines are being followed, documents/investigates employee safety incidents and facility incidents, effectively communicates and implements new safety rules and procedures to staff, and fills out any necessary paperwork required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, professional manner.
- Proven success in managing a cold storage warehouse, which includes receiving product, storage and customer pick up.
- Possess basic computer skills and be familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook (email) programs.
- Knowledge of warehouse management programs, such as Produce Pro and D365 based programs is helpful.
- Bilingual ability in Spanish and English helpful.
We provide an outstanding compensation and benefit package.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.