Apricot Lane Farms is a 234-acre farm integrated within a reawakened ecosystem.
With a team that makes the seemingly impossible possible, the farm regeneratively grows more than 200 varieties of fruits and vegetables, and raises sheep, cows, pigs, chickens and ducks with care and respect while working in harmony (or a comfortable level of disharmony) within a dynamic ecosystem.
We are seeking a talented and dedicated Sales Manager to join our team.
- Help strategize and execute sales programs for full product range (fresh + packaged).
- Strategic sales outreach and follow up with ideal and potential customers, including in-field store visits and presentations as needed.
- Customer service and relationship management with new and existing customers, including management of onboarding materials, forms, and retailer requirements.
- Forecasting, goal setting and tracking.
- Maintain up-to-date records of existing, new, and potential sales relationships.
- Maintain strong internal communications with sales, marketing, and logistics team.
- Work collaboratively with farm team members to help support farm initiatives and growth objectives.
- Supervise Transportation Coordinator
- Reports to Director of Sales
- 2-5 years sales experience, preferably in food and beverage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- A passion for regenerative agriculture, farming and product sales
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work on-farm in Moorpark, CA (Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm)
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS:
- $75,000 annually + commission (salary can be adjusted based on experience)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account)
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid sick + vacation
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Employee discount