- Analyze information to formulate plan for inventory volume related to Divisional goals.
- Organize ad demand from different Member groups to make sure service level is maintained at 98%.
- Monitor daily product movement.
- Work with Sourcing Manager to send orders within the timeline so orders will be delivered on time to the warehouse.
- Maintain all item dating standards as required by A.W.G.
- Limit items that need to be salvaged and be able to sell off any items that might be heavy in inventory.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Retail grocery store or grocery wholesale experience preferred. Degree not required, but equivalent work experience in retail preferred; minimum of 2 years related experience in the preferred fields of grocery retail or wholesale; or equivalent combination of education and experience, with minimum 2 years in management.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Matching Program, Christmas Bonus, and more!