At Bay Baby Produce, Inc. we farm a wide variety of organic, edible winter squash as well as unique ornamental and individually painted, hand decorated pumpkins. We strive to be cutting edge in producing exciting, wholesome new products and developing new and efficient processes at our facility.
With that said we are looking for an innovative Warehouse/Agricultural Maintenance Manager who can oversee technical aspects of our operations. This is a full-time, year round position open for immediate hire.
The Warehouse/Agricultural Maintenance Manager will coordinate and lead in the implementation of all maintenance activities associated with routine business operations. This includes analyzing equipment needs, reliability issues, developing preventive/predictive maintenance programs, planning repair and installation activities and maintaining project timelines. This position will be responsible for the technical leadership to ensure that production and field equipment are capable and ready to run to company standards of efficiency, safety and food safety.
Minimum five years’ experience working in a maintenance managerial role
Competency in supervisory/managerial role in a related industry is required
Good proficiency with basic office computer software
Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
Trade Certificate or Engineering Degree preferred. Equivalent experience acceptable
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Valid driver’s license
Must be able to lift 50 LBs on a consistent basis
- Help ensure company’s compliance with all safety guidelines, policies and procedures according to all applicable standards and regulations
- Report any concerns or incidents promptly to promote workplace safety
- Attend daily or weekly team meetings to coordinate production goals
- Communicate regularly with management team members
- Competitive Health Benefits Plan, Vacation and Sick Pay Plan
- Production bonus incentives
- 401(k) participation with employer contributions