Beachside Produce was launched in July 2003. It was a spin out of the fresh produce portion of an existing entity that sold fresh and processed produce.
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales- Account & Commodity Management.
Primary Role & Objective:
- Produce the highest returns possible-back to the ranch for all Beachside growers.
- Help establish and adjust selling price by monitoring supply and demand, quality, competition and inventory.
- Manage Commodity Category, while selling entire Beachside product line.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to attract new accounts; including new and existing growers to grow our program.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of Beachside’s relationship with them.
- Provide recommendations on strategies for business/sales growth.
- Help identify opportunities among existing accounts and potential growers. Develop and maintain excellent relationships with both growers and customers.
- Work with sales team to scout and identify selling opportunities.
- Address and correct hold-over and aged inventory issues in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivables goal is 90% within 30 days.
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions when applicable.
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times.
Important Qualities to Embrace and Develop:
- Organization and Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem Analysis and Problem Solving
- Team Leadership
- Decision Making
- Ability to Multitask
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.