Berry Fresh LLC (Berry Fresh) is a leading fresh produce importer/distributor in the United States and Canada. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, CA with warehouse operations in CA and NJ. We also operate a blueberry packinghouse in Aurora, OR and own a blueberry farm in Stayton, OR.
We are looking for a resourceful person with accounting experience to act as our Inventory Control Specialist. This person will be responsible for Berry Fresh’s company-wide packaging inventory, procurement and other programs. This includes overseeing packaging procurement and distribution of packaging inventory between Berry Fresh’s facilities, maintaining and reconciling physical to book packaging inventory for Berry Fresh’s facilities and 3rd party growers, and working with VP Food Safety to ensure that all Berry Fresh’s and 3rd party grower’s packaging is GFSI compliant
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or similar training
- Bilingual – Excellent English and Spanish (preferred) communication and writing skills
- Famous Produce Accounting Software (Famous) experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, email and internet skills)
- Detail Oriented
- Self-Motivated. Able to work both independently and part of a team
We offer a competitive salary along with Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401K plan, accrued vacation and sick days, and a company cell phone allowance. Please email salary requirements when applying.