Bostock North America, Inc. represents BOSTOCK New Zealand organic apples in North America. BOSTOCK New Zealand is the largest organic apple producer in New Zealand and has been growing premium organic apples since 1996. The company uses sustainable organic practices to preserve and enhance the fertile soils, rivers and underground aquifer for future generations to enjoy. John Bostock was the founder of BOSTOCK New Zealand, and the first grower to approach organic apple production on a commercial scale in New Zealand. BOSTOCK New Zealand has grown to over 1200 acres of BioGro certified land and is responsible for marketing and exporting 85% of New Zealand’s organic apple crop to the world.
We now have an immediate opportunity for an Inventory Manager to join our team in Scotts Valley, CA.
The role of Inventory Manager will manage various part of the inventory system for product and packaging including receiving, reconciliation and work orders. Additionally, this position provides general sales support to the Company. Extended days/hours during seasonal peaks and/or after hours on-call may be required. The position is Full Time, Non-Exempt and reports to the Vice President.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong analytical, verbal, mathematical and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, especially in Excel and database report queries
- Solid work ethic and attention to detail critical
- Team Oriented – Ability to work well with others
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree (Agriculture, Business or Accounting preferred)
- Inventory management experience preferred
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
This is a tremendous opportunity to advance your Produce career.