Position Summary: The role of Production Coordinator will assist various part of the inventory system for product and packaging including receiving, reconciliation and work orders. Additionally, this position provides general sales support to the Company. Extended days/hours during seasonal peaks and/or after hours on-call may be required. The position is Full Time, Non-Exempt and reports to the Production Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Contribute to creating efficient processes and procedures
- Conduct regular inventory reconciliations
- Create and oversee work order instructions for various packs
- Research and correct inventory discrepancies
- Achieve and maintain rapport with customers, logistics personnel and other supply chain partners to provide excellent customer service
- Follow up on customer and supplier inquiries and monitor delivery information
- Support the Production Manager with packaging purchasing, use, inventory and storage
- Manage inventory levels to meet priorities as outlined
- Perform clerical duties that support the repack process – answering phones, modifying/transmitting documents and e-filing
- Produce repack/inventory daily and weekly reports
- Assist with customer rejections/credit
- After hours production support
- Strong analytical, verbal, mathematical and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, especially in Excel and database report queries
- Solid work ethic and attention to detail critical
- Team Oriented – Ability to work well with others
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Inventory management experience preferred
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Work Environment: Work will primarily be performed in an office environment. Occasional travel.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods
- Ability to travel long distances when necessary
- Occasional light lifting
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.