Farm Fresh Produce is a wholesale distribution company located in St. Petersburg, Florida. For more than a decade the owners have created a casual, friendly environment that is a great place to work. We are the promise and partner to help our clients make their culinary passion a reality.
We are a dynamic and growing company seeking an Operations Manager to drive productivity and efficiency, provide strong leadership and continuity of process in our 24/7 distribution warehouse.
The Operations Manager will Manage all aspects of warehouse and fleet operations and work cooperatively with other members of the management team. They will collaborate with Inside Sales Manager, and Sales Manager to ensure outstanding customer care by staying abreast of customer requirements and expectations. Seek out information on a daily basis to effectively address concerns regarding delivery, product, and any operational issues that may impact our customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) years warehouse operations experience one (1) year as an Operations Manager or Assistant Operations Manager.
- One to two (1-2) years of general supervisory/management experience, including performance management and conflict resolution.
- Produce/food service industry experience helpful.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and follow through coupled with the desire to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office, including MS Word, MS Excel, Gmail, etc. Working knowledge of SR2 and Freshbyte helpful.
- Demonstrated, strong problem-solving skills, resolves matters quickly and appropriately.
- Great employee relations and customer service skills.
- Knowledge and application of safe procedures and workflow in a light industrial setting.
- Operate forklifts and other warehouse machinery properly and possess correct OSHA certifications to operate same.
We are a family owned and operated company if you’re from the north its beautiful down here!
We offer a competitive compensation package including PTO and holiday pay.