California Specialty Farms is based in Los Angeles, CA. We pack and distribute the finest specialty produce available. As we continue to expand our business, we are seeking a Warehouse Worker to help us keep up with demand for our products and service for our customers.
Currently, our Warehouse Operations team is looking for a skilled and experienced Warehouse Worker for the afternoon/evening shift in Los Angeles, CA.
We operate in a “team”/”pod” setting where each department is responsible for specific tasks. The ability to work with others in a fast-paced environment, is crucial. The Afternoon/evening warehouse worker is responsible for completing any “left over” tasks from the morning operation, as well as focusing on what is needed in the upcoming days. We are looking for an individual that likes to take the lead, someone who is not afraid to ask questions, and most importantly- is looking to GROW within the company.
- Rearrange coolers based on newly received product (F.I.F.O)
- Assist shipping department (IF NEEDED)
- Pull future orders off shelves
- Count inventory by inputting inventory counts into software
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and endure long periods of time standing
- Physical capacities to utilize moving motorized equipment (electric pallet jack, sit down forklift, and stand-up forklift) in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Team player
- Good math skills
- BI-LINGUAL preferred
We’re looking for someone who is a “go-getter” and wants growth in their career.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.