Charlie's Produce is a privately owned wholesale produce company. We are the largest privately owned produce wholesaler on the West Coast, with distribution centers in Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Anchorage, Boise, Los Angeles and Salt Lake City. The secret to our 40 + years of success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty, stability, innovation, and growth.
CP Fresh is our growing production division located in South Park, WA (South Seattle).
Position Summary: Directs all operations at CP Fresh processing facility through a team of functional managers and front line supervisors. Ensures increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials and machines. Meets or exceeds division plan/budget. The role priorities of the General Manager include regularly reviewing the fiscal health of the division, policy deployment, employee relations, process improvement and problem resolution.
Direct daily management of all Department Managers.
The person we’re looking for has:
- 5+ years in a GM level position or equivalent experience
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Utilization of Kaizen, Six Sigma &/or other Lean Manufacturing techniques in a food-oriented production business.
- Technical skills in materials and inventory management, ERP utilization, production scheduling, and preventive maintenance.
- Quality-minded orientation and attention to detail & process flow.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Building high performance leaders and strong teams.
- Intermediate MS Office and computer proficiency
Charlie’s Produce Total Compensation Package includes
- Competitive starting pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Vacation / Sick / Holiday
- 50% Subsidized ORCA Pass
- Pre-Paid College Dream Program
- 401(k) available
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.