Coastal Vineyard Care Associates (CVCA) is a leader in vineyard management. From Santa Barbara to San Luis Obispo County, CVCA provides the design, farming, and management for the best vineyards on the Central Coast. CVCA takes pride in leading the industry in vineyard design, farming techniques and pesticide protocols; ensuring our vineyards are sustainable and healthy; yielding the highest quality fruit possible. From the ranch to the business office, CVCA takes pride in hiring the right people for the right job We are currently seeking a Bilingual Human Resources Manager to join our team in Buellton, CA.
The HR Manager manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The HR Manager manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Manager carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: new hire process, onboarding, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, discipline, termination, employment labor law. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for all or part of these areas:
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development and/or equivalent five (5) to seven (7) plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred, not required.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel, Word, Outlook, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Bilingual and Bi literate.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.